lEADERSHIP AT CAMELBACK
Leaders at Camelback make it their mission to be a constant source of clear vision, healthy accountability, and genuine care so their Team has the resources and guidance they need to develop personally and professionally.
- Supporting role to Team Members.
- Serve as a role model
- Assist in the training process
- Spot gaps in operations and fill them
- Collaborate with Directors in running shifts & opening or closing the restaurant
- Responsible for quality of guest experience
- Shift management
- General upkeep of the restaurant & equipment,
- Cash management
- Holistic management and development of the Operations, Talent, and Marketing Teams through the lens of Camelback’s Core Values
- Provide vision, accountability, and care for all levels of the business under the guidance of the Operator
Our Apprenticeship Program is an opportunity to gain experience and use Chick-fil-A Camelback as a launching pad into your career-whether it’s with the goal of joining the Chick-fil-A Team at the Corporate level or to build your resume as a recent college graduate.
The Program is a two year long commitment. Apprentices spend six months on each team in our restaurant, mastering Back of House (or Kitchen), Drive-Thru, and Dine-In operations. The final six months of the program are spent working on a special project designed and executed by the Apprentice.
Apprentices, Coordinators, & Directors receive the following Resources & Perks:
- One on One Leadership Coaching Sessions
- Library of Resources (books, audiobooks, Chick-fil-A resources, etc.)
- Debriefing and coaching on Behavioral Analysis (DISC) Assessment, Personal Motivators Assessment, Talents & Skills Assessment, and EQ (Emotional Quotient) Assessment
- Opportunities outside of the restaurant for training and networking
1601 E Camelback Rd.
Phoenix, AZ 85016
Mon-Sat: 6am - 11pm
Closed on Sundays